1. When can I order plants or bulbs?
Plants and potted bulbs can be ordered all year round but may be dormant at the time of sending.
2. Which options do I have for ordering?
You can place orders through the website, by e mail, phone or via my order form found in my paper catalogue.
3. How to Order
4. Shall I list some substitutes in my order?
Yes this is preferable as some lines sell out fast.
5. When and how do I need to pay?
If you are sending an order-form in the mail, please contact me regarding pre-payment options. If you are placing an order by e mail, direct payment by internet is the easiest option. Or you can visit a bank and deposit your payment directly into my bank account.
6. How will the goods be delivered?
Goods are sent with Aramex Couriers or NZ Post.
7. Do you have a catalogue?
Yes, my catalogue is available here or by e mail.
8. Where do you send the plants and bulbs to?
All over New Zealand.
9. Do you have group visits?
Yes but by arrangement please.
10. Are you on facebook?
Yes my Facebook group is Wake Robin Nursery Group